Tuesday 23 August 2011

BRAND NEW, BRAND NEW…



I can’t remember where I heard that song from or who sang it, was it Kanye or someone? Anyway as you lot can see, it is my first blog entry and this is not necessarily a proper blog post but more like an introduction. Well it might turn out to be less than an introduction but I feel like I need to do a post that lets you know that it’s my first post, lol. I think that’s what most bloggers do right? Correct me if I’m wrong. Me and my workaholic self, typing away into the night because its 2am and I also have some other official piece of research work I need to hand in very soon, so this is probably the best time for me to do this…

I started reading blogs only very recently and I have a few that I’m quite fond of and then of course there are some that are just really very totally unnecessary that you almost start to think ‘so did they force this one to blog?’ and then there are the ones that don’t even make sense and all you can think is ‘wait…huh…what the actual f**k???!’ (And no I shall not be naming names on here). But then again, I am totally in support of the freedom of expression and all that stuff so really it’s a free world and everyone should be free, free to talk, free to write, free to love whoever they want to love and whenever they want to love, free to wear whatever they want or not to wear anything at all, just totally free free free!!!

So, moving on…brace yourselves, what I’m about to say is actually really very deep and I just don’t know how to say it or where to start from because it’s just too deep as in, how do I say this really, okay let me try…*deep breath*….okay here goes….

Welcome to my blog y’all! (And no, sorry I can’t tell you my name.)

No comments: