Thursday 9 January 2014

South African Pastor makes his congregation eat grass!

Just got into 2014 and strange things are already happening. I think this is just the height reallý; a 'Pastor' who steps on his congregation and makes them eat grass in order to prove that they can be controlled by the Spirit of God? really? *I have no words*. See pictures below...






His name is Pastor Lesego Daniel and he is the General Overseer of the Rabboni Centre Ministeries in Pretoria, South Africa.

Honestly when I first read about this story, one Bible verse immediately popped up in my head;

''Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.''- 1 John 4:1
 
 
Okay now dont get me wrong please, I am not saying he is a false prophet (who am I to judge?) but all I am trying to say is that we all must be very careful. These are certainly the end times and strange and unusual things will happen all in the name of religion. We must always, always test the spirits to ascertain if they are of God or not. So many people these days have been brainwashed all in the name of relgion; they now worship their Pastors and see them as some sort of God. God is in/with everyone of us y'all. The Bible says in Matthew 18:20 that ''For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them''. Yes, it actually really is that simple.
 
Like I said, with regards to those three pictures above?, I have no words. I am utterly discombobulated.
 
God give us wisdom and bless us all.
 
 
FNLP
xoxo

 


No comments: