Tuesday 10 December 2013

''PING!!!", ugh major pet peeve!



 
Okay I feel like ranting today but believe me when I say it is for a good cause. I have never really understood why some people cant communicate or get their message across without pinging! Yes I am referring to those annoying Blackberry users, the ones that use every and any opportunity to choose that dreaded option; ''PING!!!''.

I absofrigginlutely do not get it. I have this annoying ex-contact (yes ex-contact because I deleted his pinging ass a long time ago) who uses the ping option before every flipping sentence! I mean I'm talking like;

''PING!!!
''Hey
''PING!!!
''Hope u slept well?
''PING!!!
''Did u not get my msg yday?
''PING!!!
''Babe r u there?
 
 
errr, dude of course I am here, but I'm just pretending not to notice your pinging ass! why don't some people get that its actually quite annoying? I have been able to minimise the effect that this horrendous action has on me by just removing the ''vibrate'' option on my Blackberry altogether (because the whole idea of the ping is that your phone vibrates when you receive it, right?). So basically when someone pings me now, all I see is just the actual word and no phone vibration. *sigh*
 
Oh oh wait, how about the punks who ping you and then say nothing???! I mean like the ones who ping you and then 10 days later, ping you again, and then 20 days later, ping you again and its a vicious cycle that just goes on and on and on! Seriously though, whatever happened to the words ''hi'' and ''hello'', oh come on!, it cant be that difficult, just freaking come on!!! oh gawsh! you could not have fallen asleep for 10 days and forgotten to finish your sentence each time???! *sigh*
 
Okay I think I'm done for now. Wikipedia defines a pet peeve as ''a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it''. So guys, what are your pet peeves? Feel free to share.
 
 
 
 
FNLP
xoxo
 
 
 
 





No comments: