Friday 6 December 2013

Quote of the day


  Tupac Shakur (June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996)

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can leave the pieces on the floor and move the f**k on.”- Tupac Shakur




I'd go with this advice any time and any day. I tend to overanalyse and overthink things a whole lot. Maybe it's just the Lawyer in me or hey maybe it's just me. Life is too short to dwell on unnecessary stuff or things past. So here's my two cents; whenever you get stuck in a rut and see yourself falling into the trap of analysing and overanalysing a situation that should have been history, just stop, pause and...move the heck on!




FNLP
xoxo

No comments: