Monday 9 December 2013

Beautiful Wedding Poem!

Okay so I've been doing a lot of SATC reruns and just in case you're wondering what SATC means, I'm talking about the TV show 'Sex and the City'. So I'm currently on Season 2 and its the episode where Carrie and Big attend a wedding together for the first time. So in it, Carrie gets to read a poem she wrote, call me crazy but I must have watched this show a million times for me to actually remember it word for word, hehe...




His hello was the end of her endings
Her laugh was their first step down the aisle
His hand would be hers to hold forever
His forever was as simple as her smile
He said 'she was what was missing'
She said instantly she knew
She was a question to be answered
And his answer was 'I do'




Beautiful isn't it? don't you just love her play with words? I absolutely do! I think when I get married, if I remember (lol), I'm going to have this poem somehow incorporated into my wedding, perhaps on the back of the programme or something or on some sort of souvenir? what do you think?




FNLP
xoxo

No comments: