Tuesday 31 December 2013

Picture of the day...12 steps...2014 Countdown!


2013 is just a few hours away from being completely over for good. I bet we all have some changes we would like to put in place for the new year. I know 2014 promises to be an amazing year for us all. God willing.

So in anticipation of the new year, I thought to share this picture I came across on my facebook page. It talks about 12 steps and I have thought it over and I think these are steps that could guide each and everyone of us in living fulfilled lives in 2014.

In summary, always trust your instincts. Let your yes be yes and your no be no (biblical). Don't try to please people to your own detriment. Be positive about yourself and your outlook on life. Always pursue your dreams and never give up. Accept the things you cannot change and let go of all the negative influences and unnecessary drama. Love and forgive everyone.

So people, that's about it really. I am thankful for this past year. Thinking back, I still remember two posts I put up exactly a year ago and you can read about them here. I have definitely come a long way; a stronger and better individual. Forever grateful to God for His deliverance and His love.


Wishing you guys a prosperous 2014!


FNLP
xoxo

No comments: